Josh Whited, Partner
Josh Whited represents a wide array of clients in environmental and land use matters throughout Washington. He has substantial experience in water resources, air quality, water quality, shorelands, oil spills, waste management, waste cleanup, homeowners’ association law, and zoning. In addition to trial and appellate court work, Mr. Whited has regularly appeared before the Washington Pollution Control Hearings Board in appeals concerning environmental permits and penalties. Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Whited served as an assistant attorney general representing the Washington State Department of Ecology.
Mr. Whited has been recognized by his peers in Washington Law &
Politics as a “Rising Star” for the last five years.
He has also been featured twice in the Washington Law & Politics
special edition entitled “Who’s Who in Environmental/Real Estate Law.”
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington: Juris Doctor, 2000
- Youngstown State University, Youngstown, Ohio: Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, 1997
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Former Chair of the King County Bar Association Environmental Law Section
- Environmental and Land Use Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association
- Environment, Energy, and Resources Section of the American Bar Association